Wednesday, May 25, 2011

EOC 6: ME X 3

Everybody has something they value in their life with them, whether its a small item or a large one. We all prefer something different that we find value upon. It could consist of something musical, artistic, personal, even a necessity item for every day life. Three items that i constantly  find myself buying, that are up there on my valuables list are 1. Music vinyls 2. Revlon black hair dye 3.Feather accessories i.e bracelets/ear rings

1.I collect Music vinyls from all different eras. I am a huge music lover that appreciates good music. Therefore i collect records. I have records from the 1960's, 1970's, 1980's and the 2000's etc. I always buy at least one record once a week whether its from record stores such as Amoeba's, Atomic's and now Zia records. The Music business has a tight grip on me. I am blowing all of my money but i am truly satisfied. 

2.I have been using Revlon's black hair dye since i was 12 years old. I first chose the brand because it was effective and affordable and gave me the exact shade of black that i wanted. It became a product whose results i trusted and so they quickly gained me as a customer. Even now i prefer this hair dye, it just stuck with me. It became a product of my monthly hair touch up. 

3. I am obsessed with feather accessories. I cant get enough of buying ear rings or bracelets that have feathers on them, whether its the actual feather or a design. Such stores as Claires, Charlotte Russe, highly benefit out of my feather addiction. I find myself buying them every week, or twice a month. Its just a product i must have, because i love wearing them and displaying them on me. Its part of my style as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment