Thursday, June 2, 2011

EOC 9: Creative Content






For my creative content, i chose to make a replica of Femme Fatale within its narrative. I have painted my bottle, decorated, and customized it with its own case. As it is stated in my story line. I really got creative when it came to the presentation of Femme Fatale. By making an actual replica of my bottle i can demonstrate to my consumers their getting their moneys worth. A unique bottle that contains more than just "vodka" it expresses artistic form, and demonstrates beauty with an edgy feminine appeal. I will also be photographing it as an ad to make my product known. My inspiration for the ad theme is a 1960's mod theme. I will also be creating the background for my ad, and everything that i will shoot for the ad will be done by my own creative hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment